5 Nights / 6 Days
Chardham yatra by Helicopter
Dehradun Yamunotri Gangotri Kedarnath Badrinath Dehradun
- Helicopter Yatra – Chardham
- Dehradun 1 night stay
- Gangotri darshan – Holy Ganges
- Badrinath blessings of Lord Badrivisal
- 12 Jyotirlinga darshan at Kedarnath
- Yamuna blessings at Yamunotri
- VIP darshan
Chardham Pilgrimage tour is a one of the most sacred and devoted tourist pilgrimage of North India. Blessed with Almighty and designated as Chota Chardham, it is the spiritual home of worship for all Hindu devotees. The journey of the abode of Gods will take you to Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath.
We are providing the Chardham Helicopter services at affordable prices including all transport from Dehradun, Meals & stay mentioned in the itinerary.
Book your helicopter yatra for Chardham, Do Dham, or as you required. You can plan your Chardham Yatra By Helicopter with us & complete this popular pilgrimage Yatra in 5 Nights 6 Days
This day begins with your arrival at the Dehradun.
You can reach at the airport or via railway station. You will be escorted by a personal guide & transfer to the near by hotel in Dehradun.
Your entire evening will be spent exploring city on your own.
Dinner will be served at the hotel.
Next morning, breakfast will be served included in package.
The next day you will leave for Yamunotri from Dehradun.
You will get a chance to enjoy the Helicopter ride. The take-off will be organized in a nearby helipad. You will take off from Sahastradhara road. To enjoy best you should start early in the morning. You will arrive at the Yamunotri.
Your arrival will be welcomed by the organizers of the trip. You will be escorted to a hotel where you will leave your baggage.
After the breakfast you will get a chance to enjoy the VIP darshan Yamunotri Dham Temple. You will reach the destination by the Palki ride. The entire trek is about 5 km long. You can enjoy the natural beauty. You can enjoy the darshan and then relax till lunch time & then back to hotel have your lunch, take a rest of an hour.
In the evening you will be visiting the Shani temple your dinner will be served at the hotel room. Your overnight stay will be at the hotel room.
The next day you will leave for Gangotri dham.
It is located in the natural scenic beauty of Uttrakhand. This place is also called the Mini-Switzerland in India. You will be escorted to the near by places by handlers.
After breakfast, you will have to leave for the Gangotri temple. Here you will enjoy the VIP darshan of Gangotri Dham temple. Your ride will be organized by a local cab.
During the visit you will get a chance to enjoy the natural beauty of the local sightseeing places also have some delicious vegeterian foods & leisure activities which includes with your package.
Your overnight stay will be at the hotel room.
Next Morning, after breakfast you will leave for Kedarnath temple.
The next day in the morning you will leave for Kedarnath.
The place is full of natural peace. You will enjoy the snowcapped mountain peaks of Kedarnath. You will get a chance to experience the lush environment of heritage site of the country.
Your journey will begin by arriving at the Guptkashi Helipad From Gangotri & Change Chopper & From there you will be leaving for Kedarnath.
The place is located at a distance of over 10 minutes from Guptkashi. The place is a sacred place for Hindus. You will be escorted for VIP darshan of Kedarnath Temple by your handlers. Your stay will be organized in a hotel at the Guptkashi.
Once the darshan is done, you will get a chance to leave for the hotel room where you can relax. Your dinner will be served at the hotel room.
The next day you will leave for Badrinath from Kedarnath.
You will be making your way through the holy valleys. You will get a chance to enjoy the lush green environment of the Himalayas.
You will arrive at the Badrinath Helipad. Your lunch will be served and then you will be escorted for a VIP darshan. You will also get a chance to spend your evenings on your own in Mana village. Your day will end with a nice dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
The next day in the morning you will leave for Dehradun.
Here you will be visiting the Badri Narayan temple. You can also enjoy the entire day at the city.
You will leave from Dehradun helipad. From here you will be taken to the Dehradun airport.
- One-night complimentary stay at Dehradun
- Local transport & assistance in each Dham
- Pick and drop services from the local airport/Railway station
- VIP darshans
- Palki rides at Yamunotri
- Shuttle services via helicopter at Kedarnath only
- Jal Abhishekh
- Charter services
- No complimentary animal rides, telephone and tips.
- Fuel cost and taxes will be applicable.
- Additional sight-seeing on personal cost.
- No insurance provided.
- Natural calamities and delays not covered.
- No extra meals.
- Travel charges like taxi, cab and auto not included.
Guidelines for Helicopter
- Maximum 05 to 6 Passengers/Guest will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
- Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted due to limited space in the helicopter.
- Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper. At any cost we won’t allow passenger to take more luggage. This is the standard safety rule for Aviation. All temples are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- Timings are flexible depending on weather conditions/technical reasons/govt. permissions etc.
- Passengers should carry only handbags (Soft Bags/duffle bags) as suitcases/trolley bags cannot be kept in the helicopter. Trollies are strictly not allowed.
- If individual body weight exceeds 80 KG, Extra charges of INR 200 per Kg will be applicable at Kedarnath Shuttle.
- While changing the helicopter at Kedarnath or Guptkashi the waiting time is between 10 mins to 3 hrs. depending on Shuttle slots / weather conditions or technical reasons.
- Passengers may be divided into 2 groups while changing the helicopter at Kedarnath/Guptkashi shuttle depending on their body weight.
- Property at Yamunotri is basic but best in the region as it is remote area and rest all properties are 3 to4 star category.
- Total passengers weight should not be more than 430 Kgs.
- All passengers will be taken to all the helipads atleast 1 hour prior before the departure time. Inthis case sometimes you may have to wait at govt. helipad.
- Please share your actual body weight at the time of Booking. Your body weight will be mea- sured before flying. Company have full rights to de-board a passenger incase the actual body weight exceeds than the weight given by passengers. Kindly don’t share any assumed body weight.
The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the amount. Remaining 50% amount to be paid 25 Days before the journey starts.
If customer wishes to cancel their booking they have to pay following cancellation charges.
- Up to 30 Days before journey — 30% of the amount
- In between 15 to 30 days — 70% of the amount
- In between 0 to 15 Days — No Refund