Chartered Helicopter Chardham
DESTINATION COVERED : Chardham - Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath - Badrinath
DURATION : 1 Night / 2 Days
MEET AND GREET FOR CHARTER SERVICES FOR CHARDHAM YATRA:
CHARDHAM Yatra from Dehradun, Char Dham Yatra is pilgrim of four devotional Dham Yamnotri - Gangotri - Kedarnath and Badrinath. We make sure that passengers not only get luxurious helicopter ride but we also ensure that they would be having equally Quick, Comfortable and pleasing darshans at all temples along with the local sightseeing.
Yatra starts from the capital of Uttarakhand, the queen of the hills, Dehradun. These four different pilgrim destinations, the Char Dhams, situated in the magical Himalayas, joined by mysticism and spirituality, beckon millions of visitors every year for a voyage into the unknown, for a flight towards the heavens, for a journey into the self.
Our Package Includes :
1. Helicopter trip starts from Shastradhara Helipad Dehradun.
2. Includes stay &Break Fast / Dinner for 1 Nights / 2 Days.
3. All local transport and sightseeing by Toyota Innova / Equivalent.
4. VIP Darshan at all Four temples i.e. Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
5. Palkiat Yamunotri.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY-1 DEHRADUN TO YAMUNOTRI
06:30 AM DEPARTURE S'DHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
07:15 AM ARRIVAL KHARSALI HELIPAD, YAMUNOTRI
1. Passengers are requested to reach state government helipad on Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun which is the starting and ending point of this yatra.
2. Our pilots and ground staff will brief the guest about the entire trip and do's and don'ts.
3. Upon arrival at Kharsali (The helipad for Yamunotri) passengers are welcomed by ground staff.
4. Temple is a 6 KMS trek which will be cover by palki. Total journey will take approx. 4 hour 30 min.
5. Generally passengers will return to Helipad than start to Yamnori.
DAY-1 YAMUNOTRI TO GANGOTRI
12:30 PM DEPARTURE KHARSALI HELIPAD, YAMUNOTRI
13:15 PM ARRIVAL HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI
Harsilis one of the most beautiful and picturesque valleys in Uttrakhand and also known as mini Switzerland. Gangotritemple is approx 22 KMSfrom Harsil helipad and drive by car is approx. 50-55 mins.
After Darshan stay at Harsil is arranged at Prikriti Retreat which is around 2 KMS from helipad. Our ground staff will assist passengers through out there stay at Harsil. We provide all the basic and leisure facilities for the tourists such as a premium accommodationwith ensuite washrooms, delicious vegetarian food, short walks, local sightseeing and an evening bonfire in Gangotri Valley.
DAY-2 GANGOTRI TO KEDARNATH
06:30 AM DEPARTURE HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI
07:30 AM ARRIVAL PHATA HELIPAD
08:30 AM DEPARTURE PHATA HELIPAD
08:40 AM ARRIVAL KEDARNATH HELIPAD
10:15 AM DEPARTURE KEDARNATH HELIPAD
10:25 AM ARRIVAL PHATA HELIPAD
Kedarnath is flanked by breathtaking snow-capped peaks, making it the most remote site among all four Char Dham sites. We will arrive to Phata helipad from Gangotri, here after changing the chopper we will fly for KEDARNATH. Temple is approx. 500 meters away from helipad and will take approx. 10 min to reach. Once the Darshan is completed, We will return to Phata Helipad and change Helicopter for Badrinath.
DAY-2 KEDARNATH TO BADRINATH
10:45 AM DEPARTURE PHATA HELIPAD
11:30 AM ARRIVAL BADRINATH HELIPAD
Badrinath has an average elevation of 3,100 meter. According to legend Shankara discovered a black stone image of Lord Badrinarayan made of Saligram stone in the Alaknanda River,Temple is approx01KMaway from helipad and will take approx 10 min to reach by our pre arranged car. The special Darshan (VIP Pooja) Pre-arranged by our local staff.
DAY-2 BADRINATH TO SHASTRADHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
14:00PM DEPARTURE BADRINATH HELIPAD
15:15 PM ARRIVAL SHASTRADHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
THIS IS THE COMPLITED OF CHARDHAM YATRA !!!
THE TOUR ENDS HERE BUT MEMORIES BUILD WITH TRAVELSHASTRI REMAIN!
Cost of Package:Rs.1,60,000/- per person (including 5% GST)
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
1. There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 3 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper
2. Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
3. All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
4. At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
5. Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
6. There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
7. Accommodation at Harsil with hot water, towels, shower and western toilets etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Available Hotel properties at Harsil the accommodation standard is 3 Star.
2. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
3. aviation reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions.
4. Full amount has to be deposited 7 days prior to date of journey.
5. CANCELLATION POLICY : If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
6. If cancelled before 7 Days from the date Journey --- 20% of amount
7. If cancelled between 7 days to 48 Hrs from date of Journey --- 50% of amount
8. Less than 48 hours before Journey --- 75% of amount
9. Less than 24 hours before Journey ---No Refund
10. Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
11. BAD WEATHER SITUATION: If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 01 night 02 days, we will still try to finish the darshan on next day but second night accommodation chargeable. In case we are completely unable to visit any dham (Non-departure from Shastradhara Helipad Dehradun) due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money.