CHARDHAM YATRA HELICOPTER - 2018
DESTINATION COVERED : Chardham - Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath & Badrinath
DURATION : 9 Days / 8 Nights
MEET AND GREET FOR CHARTER SERVICES FOR CHARDHAM YATRA:
Our representative will pick you up from the Haridwar Railway station or Dehradun Airport and guide you to the resort, a luxurious hotel located on the banks of the sacred river Ganga at Haridwar. After relaxation and refreshment in the luxurious ambience of the Hotel/resort we head towards Har-ki-pauri for the Holy Aarti darshan in the evening. After the Aarti, come back to Hotel/Resort for the welcome dinner and detailed briefing of Chardham Yatra. Overnight stay at the Hotel/ Resort.
Arrival, Relaxation and Refreshment at the Hotel/ Resort
Ganga ji Aarti - 4.30 PM
Welcome Dinner and Tour Briefing for Char Dham Yatra.
Two Nights' accommodation on the banks of the river Ganges.
DAY 01: VISIT YAMUNOTRI
The sacred Dham yatra will begin in the morning from the helipad by flying to Kharsali Helipad (Yamunotri temple). Travelling from Kharsali Helipad to temple by riding on a pony or by Palki. It is a 7 kilometers stretch to the temple. After darshan come back to Kharsali for sightseeing and an overnight stay.
Flying from Haridwar to Kharsali Helipad
Kharsali Helipad to Yamunotri temple by riding on a pony or by Palki
DAY 02: VISIT GANGOTRI
After breakfast, the group is flying from Kharsali to Harsil helipad. From Harsil, we drive to Gangotri temple. The distance is around 30 kilometers. We have taken care to arrange a VIP darshan for all our clients. Pandit is also available for special poojan. Harsil is a beautiful valley of dense forest and green mountains. On the way, there are many stunning spots where you can enjoy the beauty of the nature and click photos to make your journey memorable. You will be blessed by the evening Aarti Darshan at Gangotri. Dinner and overnight stay at Dharali /Harsil.
Flying from Kharsali to Harsil helipad
Harsil to Gangotri temple by car
Dinner and overnight stay at Dharali/Harsil
DAY 03: VISIT KEDARNATH
Early morning , we drive to Harsil helipad. On arrival, we fly to Guptkashi helipad. Then again fly to Kedarnath from a different helipad from Guptkashi. The Pandit will accompany the group and lead us to the VIP darshan in Kedarnath temple. After darshan and poojan, the group will fly back to Guptkashi. We will have lunch and overnight stay at Guptkashi located at the banks of river Mandakini.
Harsil helipad to Guptkashi
Guptkashi to Kedarnath
In afternoon coming back to Guptkashi for an overnight stay
DAY 04: VISIT BADRINATH
The group is headed towards the helipad at Guptkashi. From the helipad we proceed to Badrinath. On arrival at Badrinath helipad, the group will be transferred to the hotel. After the darshan, we will be going to Mana Village, the last border of India with China for sightseeing. At the evening we will attend Swarna Aarti at Badrinath Temple. Dinner and overnight stay at Badrinath.
Going to helipad
From helipad to Badrinath helipad
Afternoon Sightseeing at Mana Village
Evening Swarna Aarti at Badrinath Temple
DAY 05: GRAND FINALE:
Early morning temple darshan with Vishnu Sehastranam path (optional). Soon after the breakfast, While we are heading back to Haridwar, see the beautiful over view of the region, especially the picturesque view of the confluences, which is an eye-candy for nature lovers. We will fly between the beautiful valleys of thick forest and over five confluences like Vishu Prayag, Nanda Prayag, Karna Prayag, Rudra Prayag and Dev Prayag.vening we will come back to the hotel/ resort for dinner and an over night stay. Evening Aarti at Haridwar (Optional). The next day everyone checks out to get dropped off at Haridwar Railway station or Jolly Grant Airport.
Early morning Badrinath Temple Darshan (Optional)
Vishu Sehastranam Path (Optional)
Arrival to Haridwar
Evening Ganga Aarti at Haridwar (Optional)
Overnight stay at Haridwar
THE TOUR ENDS HERE BUT MEMORIES BUILD WITH TRAVELSHASTRI REMAIN!
Cost of Package:Rs.1,60,000/- per person (including 5% GST)
|DETAILS OF ACCOMODATION:|
|1||Day 1||Haridwar||Aalia Resort (Complimentary)|
Shastri Bhavan /Similar
Chaukhamba Heli Resort
CLIENT 'S REQUIRED DETAILS:
- Name of the Passenger
- Date of Birth/Age/Sex
- Gotra (for Poojan) Contact Address
- Identity Proof (Electoral Card/ Pan Card/Aadhar card) mandatory
- as per Govt. norms
- PAN Card (mandatory as per Govt. norms)
- Weight of each and every individual
- Pick up and drop off from Jolly Grand Dehradun Airport / Railway
- station Haridwar.
- 4 night accommodation at all dhams (Kharsali, Gangotri,
- Guptkashi & Badrinath)
- Exclusive Helicopter services Ex Haridwar/ Dehradun.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis only with all meals
- All Transfers at all Dhams and Haridwar.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Each person is allowed to carry only one single bag with maximum
- 5 kg weight in the helicopter.
- Travel bags will be provided. Therefore, we discourage bringing too much luggage. Incase if you have any extra luggage you can keep it at the hotel cloak room.
- Children above the age of 1 year will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession ticket to children or senior citizens.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of Rs. 10,000/- which is non-refundable.
- Full amount has to be deposited within 30 days ahead of the journey.
- In case the Char Dham yatra is delayed due to bad weather or any other unforeseen reasons, the journey will be conducted on the next available date or the unutilized part of the journey
- (Rs.20,000/- Dham for each customer) will be refunded. In case of rescheduling the journey from the customer's side the booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking is
- required which is subject to availability of seats.
- Cancelation can be done at least 15 days before the date of journey.
- If the booking is cancelled before 20 days 50% of the amount will be refunded.
- If the booking is cancelled before 15 days 25% of the amount will be refunded.
- All extras (food, beverages and any other services) ordered by the customer will be on their expense.
- Any Meals, services not utilized, partly utilized are non refundable.
- The pilgrims have to stick to the itinerary.
- The company has the right to change the Itinerary in the event of adverse weather condition or any unforeseen circumstances which is beyond our control.
- The customer has to bear the proportionate tour cost in case of extended stay or travelling due to any unforeseen reason. The company will not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to natural calamity or unforeseen reasons.
- VIP Pooja and Darshan at all the 4 Dhams.
- Pickup and drop from Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun/ Haridwar
- Railway Station.
- 2 Nights Accommodation complimentary on the banks of River Ganga with private bathing
- Ghats.VIP Evening Ganga Aarti Darshan at Har-ki-Pauri, Hardiwar.
- Special VIP Darshan in all Dhams
- Insurance of Rs.5 Lakhs per Person.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS:
- Pilgrims need to carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be carried in the helicopter. We encourage using Travel Shastri travel bag.
- All temples in Chardham are located at high altitude areas.
- Pilgrims are advised to carry a small oxygen bottle with them as a precaution. It is available at medical shops.
- Fitness: All pilgrims should be physically fit. It is better to do some jogging and other light exercise as you prepare for this journey.
- In these locations the temperature will fall to 10 degree Celsius or less at night. Therefore, pilgrims are advised to carry woolen clothes.
- Photography: Still cameras/ Portable video cameras are allowed in Himalayan ranges but not inside the temple. Please do not attempt to take pictures inside the temples.
- Communication: Although all private mobile phones have coverage, BSNL mobile is better in