Badrinath Kedarnath with Helicopter
Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter Ex Dehradun Dodham : Kedarnath - Badrinath
DURATION : same day return
The cost of this package is Rs. 380000/- per helicopter inclusive taxes for a group of 4 passengers weighing not more than 320 Kgs. + 5 Kgs baggage each passenger.
Ex. Dehradun Helicopter with breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Vehicle for Badrinath & Special darshan Kedarnath & Badrinath.
Day 01 Schedule of Chardham By Helicopter 2018
Time (Hrs) Detailed Itinerary
06:30 Departure from Sahastradhara, Dehradun.
08:00 Arrive Phata (change of helicopter for going to Kedarnathji).
08:30 Dep. Phata for Kedarnathji.
08:40 Arrive Kedarnath. Priority Darshan will be arranged for you.
09:45 Dep. from Kedarnathji for Phata.
10:30 Arrive Phata and proceed to Badrinathji.
11:30 Arrive Badrinath. Attend the Pooja.
1:00PM Depart from Badrinath to Dehradun.
2.30Pm Arrived Dehradun Helipad.
1. Non-Schedule Air transport operator approved by DGCA vide Non-schedule Air Transport Services Permit no. 05/2008 (01 Bell 407 and 01 Bell 206 B-III & Bell-407 Helicopters).
2. Approved under CAR-145 by the Director of Airworthiness (NR) to perform maintenance functions at IGI Airport Terminal-I, next to hangar no.4.
3. Approved by the Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) for Non-scheduled flight clearances and Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) for ground handling Services at all airports in India.
WE ARE OPERATING YATRA BY BELL-407 HELICOPTER FROM SAHASTRADHARA HELIPORT OF GOVT.OF UTTARAKHAND FROM 2010. PACKAGE BY BELL-407 HELCOPTER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The costs include Aircraft Rental Crew Salaries, Maintenance, and Insurance, Fuel costs, In-flight catering, Route Navigation Charges, Landing and parking Charges.
2. FORCE MATURE : Operator does not hold itself responsible for non-operation of charter for any unforeseen reason/s such as 1, Bad Weather 2, Poor Visibility 3, Non-Availability of clearances from ATC / Defense Authorities / Civil Administration.
3. Due to any reasons if the flight cannot take off from the Originating station full amount will be refunded.
4. We obtain the destination weather before departure, However, if due to sudden detention of weather en-route / destination, the aircraft cannot land at the destination and has to return to Originating point or divert to some other airport, the actual flying time should be chargeable and balance if any payable / refundable.
5. Operator not responsible if any technical snag developed in the aircraft which cannot be rectified within the time limit and effect the operation of flight.